1. Eligibility to Use Key Executives ("KE"). To access or use KE, (1) you must be 13 years of age or older and, if under 18 or the age of majority in your jurisdiction, your use of KE must be under the supervision of a parent or guardian or other responsible adult and (2) you, or (where applicable) the adult supervising your use of KE, must have the power and authority to enter into these Terms.
2. Using Key Executives. You agree that you will not:
- Impersonate another person, or his or her email address, or misrepresent your current or former affiliation with an employer;
- Create user accounts under false or fraudulent pretenses; create or use an account for anyone other than yourself; or create multiple active user accounts to post multiple reviews for the same company
- Submit Content that you do not own or have the right to post in accordance with the license set forth in these Terms;
- Post Content that is defamatory, libelous, or fraudulent; that you know to be false or misleading; or that does not reflect your honest opinion and experience;
- Disclose information in violation of any legally enforceable confidentiality, non-disclosure or other contractual restrictions or rights of any third party, including any current or former employers or potential employers;
- "Frame" or "mirror" or otherwise incorporate part of KE into any website, or "deep-link" to any portion of KE without our express written permission.
- Copy, modify or create derivative works of KE or any Content (excluding Your Content) without our express written permission);
- Copy or use the information, Content (excluding Your Content), or data on KE in connection with a competitive service, as determined by KE;
- Sell, resell, rent, lease, loan, trade or otherwise monetize access to KE or any Content (excluding Your Content) without our express written permission;
- Interfere with, disrupt, modify, reverse engineer, or decompile any data or functionality of KE;
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on KE or the networks or services connected to KE;
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or similar software to KE; or
- Attempt to circumvent any security feature of KE;
3. Links to Third-Party Websites. KE may contain links to third-party websites placed by us as a service to those interested in this information, or posted by other users. Your use of all such links to third-party websites is at your own risk. We do not monitor or have any control over, and make no claim or representation regarding third-party websites. To the extent such links are provided by us, they are provided only as a convenience, and a link to a third-party website does not imply our endorsement, adoption or sponsorship of, or affiliation with, such third-party website. When you leave KE, our terms and policies do not govern your use of third-party websites.
4. Rights to Your Content. We do not claim ownership in any Content that you submit to KE, but you grant us the rights to use such Content as set forth below. By submitting any Content to KE, you hereby grant to us an unrestricted, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid and royalty-free, license (with the right to sublicense through unlimited levels of sublicenses) to use, copy, perform, display, create derivative works of, adapt and distribute such Content in any and all media (now known or later developed) throughout the world. To the greatest extent permitted by applicable law, you hereby expressly waive any and all of your moral rights applicable to KE's exercise of the foregoing license. You agree that this license includes the right for us to provide, promote, and improve KE and to make Content submitted to or through KE available to other companies, organizations or individuals for the syndication, broadcast, distribution, promotion or publication of such Content on other media and services, subject to our terms and conditions for such Content use. No compensation will be paid with respect to the Content that you post through KE. You should only submit Content to KE that you are comfortable sharing with others under the terms and conditions of these Terms.
5. Rights to Key Executives Content. KE contains Content provided by us and our licensors. We and our licensors (including other users) own and retain all proprietary (including all intellectual property) rights in the Content we each provide and KE owns and retains all property rights in KE. If you are a user, we hereby grant you a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable license under the intellectual property rights licensable by us to download, view, copy and print Content from KE solely for your personal use in connection with using KE. Except as provided in the foregoing, you agree not to: (1) reproduce, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, publicly perform or display, sell, adapt or create derivative works based on KE or the Content (excluding Your Content); or (2) rent, lease, loan, or sell access to KE. The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on KE are our property or the property of third parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent or the consent of the third party that owns the Mark.
6. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our affiliates and our and their respective officers, directors, board members, board advisors, employees, partners, agents successors and assigns (collectively, the "Key Executives Group") harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, made by any third party due to or otherwise arising from your use of KE, including due to or arising from your breach of any provision of these Terms.
7. Disclaimers and Limitation on Liability. The disclaimers and limitations on liability in this section apply to the maximum extent allowable under applicable law. Nothing in this section is intended to limit any rights you have which may not be lawfully limited.You are solely responsible for your interactions with advertisers and other users and we are not responsible for the activities, omissions, or other conduct, whether online or offline, of any advertiser or user of KE. We are not responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate, or unlawful Content (including any information in profiles) posted on KE, whether caused by users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in KE. We assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any communication with advertisers or other users. We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any hardware and software due to technical problems on the Internet or on KE or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to users or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with KE. Under no circumstances shall we be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from the use of KE or from any Content posted on KE or transmitted to users, or any interactions between users of KE, whether online or offline. KE is provided "as-is" and as available. We expressly disclaim any warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including the warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, quiet enjoyment, accuracy, or non-infringement. We make no warranty that: (1) KE will meet your requirements; (2) KE will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; or (3) the results that may be obtained from the use of KE will be accurate or reliable.You hereby release the KE Group from any and all claims, demands, and losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind that are either directly or indirectly related to or arises from: (1) the actions, Content, or data of third parties (including, advertisers and other users) (2) your participation in any offline events. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE KEY EXECUTIVES GROUP BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOST PROFIT OR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF KEY EXECUTIVES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, WHERE PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE THAT THE KEY EXECUTIVE GROUP'S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF KE (FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION), WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS ($100).
8. Changes to Terms. We may revise these Terms from time to time by posting an updated version on KE. The revised Terms will be effective immediately for unregistered users and users registering accounts on or after the revision date. For users who registered accounts before the revision date, they will become effective thirty (30) days after the revision date. If we make a change that we believe materially reduces your rights or increases your responsibilities we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this website prior to the change becoming effective. We may provide notice of changes in other circumstances as well. Any such changes will not apply to any claim brought prior to the effective date of the revised Terms incorporating such changes. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our Terms. Your continued use of KE is subject to the most current effective version of these Terms.
9. Other. Except as specifically stated in another agreement we have with you, these Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of KE and these Terms supersede all prior proposals, negotiations, agreements, and understandings concerning the subject matter of these Terms. You represent and warrant that no person has made any promise, representation, or warranty, whether express or implied, not contained herein to induce you to enter into this agreement. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, then only that provision shall be modified to reflect the parties' intention or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. To the extent allowed by law, the English version of these Terms are binding and the translations are provided for convenience only. The Terms, and any rights or obligations hereunder, are not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by you except with KE's prior written consent, but may be assigned or transferred by us without restriction. Any attempted assignment by you shall violate these Terms and be void.